Skip to main content

THE BEGINNING OF LIFELONG JOURNEY



 My name is Zenani and I am a blogger, I started blogging back in 2017 while I was in University. Back then, I did not really know what to blog about, my content was all over the place, My blog style ranged from fashion, music and celebrities etc. However I was never consistent with my writing because I was really insecure about my ability to write and to produce fresh and new content for my audience.

Due to my insecurities, I stopped blogging for an entire year, mostly because I became afraid of just writing, I wanted to be so perfect in my writing and the burden of that expectation steered me further away from the writing, even though I always had this nagging feeling to continue writing, I just could not bring myself to actually do it, I think a lot of writers can relate to that.
I knew that eventually I would have to get back to writing, because it is something I genuinely love but really struggle with, so in 2020 I was planning a comeback and then the pandemic happened so I thought it was a perfect time to write because I would have plenty of time even though I was still confused on how I wanted to combine my niche. When the time came to start my blog up again, but then I experienced a drastic change in my life that completely threw me off,I was physically unable to even think about anything once the pandemic started which threw my momentum to start my blog again.

HINT!READ MY PREGNANCY STORY
    

Now as you can tell by the name of this blog, I am starting a whole new blog on a new platform with a completely different niche. I recently became a mommy which is a very exciting yet challenging time ,so I thought this was a perfect opportunity for me to start writing again and what a better way to start a new chapter in my life by writing about my experiences.
I believe every mom has a similar but unique story to tell about pregnancy, motherhood and children. I have not been a mother for long but I believe I have a unique story to tell and I just want to share my journey with people who are curious, people who have a similar story but mostly for those young moms like me out there who feel like their experiences are slightly different from those of their moms, aunts and grandmothers.
Another thing that I am trying to achieve with this blog is that, one day my daughter will refer back to this blog and use it as a reference for herself if she chooses to become a mother. I hope I will be welcomed in this mommy blogger community and to share and exchange honest experiences with all the moms and future moms.

Welcome to Mommy So Cool!

From Me to You with big love
uMama khaZimkhitha



Comments

  1. ���� I love it , I can’t wait for what you are about to share more with us mama ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jelly!!! Congratulations 🎉 this is indeed a beautiful journey... I also wanted to start a blog but I’m just so puzzled on where, how to start! Gosh but hopefully will get my niche.
    Anyway I’m happy for you hun.
    Enjoy the ride 😍🔥🌹🥰
    Mama kaAnathi 🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bongi
      Congratulations on Baby A !!
      With my blog journey I realized you just start, you will find your niche as time goes
      Because with me, I wasted so much trying to figure out my niche where I had so many interests and I didn’t know how to go about it so I’d say just start and then you will see as time goes by what you really like,maybe even combine niches

      Thank you for the Support ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY PREGNANCY STORY...IT WAS LIKE A TLC STORY PART. 1

 Hey Mamas ! I was thinking of the best way to begin our blossoming relationship on this Mommy So Cool blog and I figured we should take it back to how it all started. I am going to tell you my pregnancy story, trust me it is a good one so I suggest you grab some popcorn and some milk for the baby and read on. I am going to start from the very beginning before the time I conceived, this background information is vital in highlighting the unusual events before the pregnancy. Disclaimer: a whole lot of vomit talk   This is simply to give you a glimpse of where my mindset was, at the time. It was the year 2020, just kidding however my year started very differently from my other years. Firstly; at the end of 2019, I felt I had finally finished the longest journey of my life. I was finally done with school, after a rocky 7 years of studying. I just wanted my 2019 to end on a peaceful note. Fortunately, out of the clear blue my parents and younger brother decided to spend New Year’s Eve in J

MY PREGNANCY STORY...IT WAS LIKE A TLC STORY PART. 2

  Hey Mamas!  My first trimester was a freak show, I have never vomited so much in my life before and that is coming from someone who used to vomit easily during childhood. I remember the very last day I vomited, I had just come back from the chiropractor because my back had been hurting for a couple of days therefore I went to get a medical-massage. On the way back home I told my parents I was feeling nauseous again, and I had only had an orange for breakfast that morning. I started feeling woozy, luckily I knew I could hold it in until we got home.  Unfortunately, my mother decided to take a detour and asked that we stop at the Butchery. I stayed in the car with my dad, because she was not gonna take long. When the car stopped, I felt better, but about a couple of minutes, after my mom left the car, I felt the vomit come up quickly so I quickly jumped out of the car and vomited.  The Butchery is situated near an open field and I was able to calculate where to vomit. I had to calculat